Up to 86% of surveyed insurance agents agreed: digital technology and up-to-date insurance software are critical to agency growth. At the same time, nine out of ten said “legacy software and infrastructure” were holding them back.
Where does your agency fall in the digital divide?
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by how to bridge the gap between antiquated systems and emerging tech, take a deep breath and read on. Focus first on the “must-haves”: the software you need to keep up with ever-changing customer expectations.
We’ve compiled a list below of these must-haves, along with our recent posts outlining the what, why, and how of each.
Must-Have Insurance Software for the Digital Age
- Comparative Raters: We listed this among the top technology for 2019, and it did not disappoint. Read how you can now scan through hundreds of commercial lines offerings almost instantly.
- Agency Mobile App: Discover how mobile access can benefit your team and why an agency-branded app is the future in insurance customer service.
- Client Portal: Hear from Partner Platform Director of Product Management Bryce Lee on why you need a client portal, what it should offer for personal and commercial lines, and the larger picture on what a portal should do for your agency overall.
- Integrated texting: There’s so much to say that we’ve got two posts on texting. Start with learning how texting can help with agency efficiency, E&O, and claims management and then take a look at our best practices for leveraging integrated texting in your agency.
- Marketing Automation: Find out how marketing automation can integrate social media and email marketing, along with in-person sales interactions, into one place. And, its powerful automation capabilities mean you can dramatically reduce time spent on marketing and sales activities.
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM): See how to leverage prospect data captured in an integrated CRM to move leads through the buyer’s journey, including circling back to seemingly cold leads and making them warm again.
- Proposal Creator: Understand why we listed a proposal creator as essential prospecting software, making it easier to strike while a lead is hot and providing customers with better coverage options.
Find the Software and Support You Need with Partner Platform and SIS
Even this pared-down list of insurance tech may seem like a lot, but our clients know it can all be found in one place: the innovative Partner Platform agency management tool.
And, we do more than craft agency-driven tools; we’re also known for our personalized support, getting agencies up to speed fast and being available 24/7 along the way to walk them through updates and enhancements. Find out more about SIS, our Partner Platform community, and our state-of-the-art Partner Platform system: get in touch at 800.747.7005, Option 6, or email@example.com.