Security is a Top Priority
Everything we do incorporates policies, processes, practices, and technology to assure customer data is safe and secure.
Strategic Insurance Software holds the CompTIA Security Trustmark+, the highest Security Trustmark available, demonstrating that SIS employs best practices as a standard for security to protect insurance data.
SIS leverages cloud computing capacity, geographic redundancy, data encryption, and state of the art technology to house, backup, and protect customer data in facilities compliant with industry and government standards such as:
- ISO 27001
Additional best practices we employ include:
- Security policies are regularly reviewed and audited by an outside auditor for validity and adherence
- Each client’s data is stored in a separate and secure database and file structure
- Leveraging the underlying AWS platform storage mitigates risk
- All data is encrypted end-to-end and at rest
- Client environments are organized in separate hosting clusters using distinct services
- The clusters are distributed in multiple geographically dispersed AWS Regions
- Admin access is restricted using least privilege security policies and multi factor authentication
- The data and private network are protected by state-of-the-art firewalls and active intrusion detection and prevention (IDP/IPS) technology
- Strict change control processes are employed
Interested in learning more about SIS’ commitment to security? Check out our Commitment to Security and learn the best practices used to keep your independent insurance agency secure.