As a small business with tight margins, independent insurance agents are smart to be wary of insurance software trends. New software requires investment – of both money and time – and agency owners want to be sure these investments pay off. We’ve got our ear to the...
On behalf of the entire SIS team, I would like to take a moment to thank our valued customers, for their support, feedback, and ongoing commitment to SIS as their agency management system provider.
We realize that it is because of them that 2010 was a year of tremendous growth and change for SIS. The highlights include:
- The release of Partner XE 1.5,
- The opening of our western regional office in Oklahoma City, and
- Earning yet another award from ACORD. In addition, we are happy to report
- More than double the number of Partner XE agencies who will collectively strengthen the voice of the National Association of SIS Partner Agents, (NASPA).
- Development of tools and processes to efficiently and easily convert agencies to Partner XE from other systems.
- Increasing our Partner XE data center capacity, positioning us well for future, scalable growth.
Before the year ends Partner XE users will have received the latest update, which includes the most requested enhancements.
All this translates into better service for our customers and the market in general.
Thank you for a fantastic 2010. I wish you a prosperous New Year.
Alex Deak | President + CEO