Staying ahead in a wired world is not as challenging as you think. Setting up a Google+ business account is simple to do and a lot of fun as well! If you are interested in getting started today, click here. Google+ will walk you through the steps necessary to set up your account. You are also given access to tutorials on how to use the various features. Some helpful hints to remember are:
- If you do not have a Google account, you will need to set one up before you get started with Google+. You can sign up for a Google account by clicking here.
- Set up your Google profile, which includes a bio, contact information, and links where other companies or individuals have mentioned you. Make sure to review the visibility settings and set them according to preference.
- Once both steps 1 and 2 are complete, you’re ready to set up your Google+ account. Remember that Google states that Google+ is “the new way to communicate across the Google network.” Have some graphics and a few blog topics ready to post if you want to start your Google+ account off with a bang!
Below are a few examples of Google+ business accounts from the insurance industry. We hope to see you on Google+ soon!
- Allstate Insurance
- Progressive Insurance
- GEICO Insurance
- Towe Insurance Services, Inc.
- Insurance Inbound Marketing
This post is part of a series on Insurance Marketing Strategies brought to you by SIS. At SIS we view it as our job to make all the behind the scenes tasks that go into running an independent insurance agency simpler, so you can focus on growing your book of business.
We do this by doing what we do best – listening to our clients’ needs, constantly working to build a better agency management system, providing outstanding ongoing customer support and looking for the next “best way” we can help you out.
If you are interested in learning more about SIS or our Partner XE agency management system please give us a call at 800-747-9273 or fill out a short contact form and one of our representatives will be in touch soon.