PwC’s U.S. CFO Pulse Survey, its sixth since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, found 54% of CFOs plan to make remote work a permanent option, 1/3rd plan to invest in better tech-driven products and services, and 63% plan to change their products and services as a...
As customer expectations adapt in all industries, insurance is no exception. Customers seek a more personalized experience, based on rapid digitization. Companies are gathering information on client preferences and adjusting quickly to meet their needs. Yet, many independent agencies find it difficult to capture and analyze the wealth of data needed to meet these expectations.
Marketing automation + an insurance CRM are building blocks to capture this meaningful information and turn it into relevant action and communication. Each has its own benefits, but agencies need both to make a real impact. Studies show businesses that combine these tools increase lead qualification by more than 450% and sales productivity by close to 15%.
The combo of marketing automation and an insurance CRM allows agencies to see data at a granular level, revealing customer insights and new market opportunities. Each works on a different end of the sales funnel to help agencies bring in more customers, improve service, and expand business.
See Partner Platform’s sales and marketing offerings here
Marketing Automation: Get to Know Your Customers
Marketing automation software is designed to streamline and automate marketing tasks. Leverage marketing automation to get to know customer habits and launch targeted outreach campaigns. Schedule and track each campaign and use the data acquired to identify new markets and dial in on winning marketing techniques.
Some of marketing automation’s main benefits include:
- Segmented marketing lists by interactions, interests, preferences, etc.
- Automated content distribution based on list segmentation
- Scheduled drip campaigns based on actions such as website visits or email response
- Targeted campaign analytics
Partner Platform’s marketing automation tool integrates with the Partner Platform agency management system to provide:
- One system for lists, content, and distribution to clients
- Integrated email, texting, and letter campaigns
- A library of professionally written marketing content
- High-impact templates that can be customized for any agency
Marketing automation allows agencies to program high-impact client communication tasks so they can do more in less time. Though the beauty of automation is powerful, it’s missing one critical element: the human touch.
Get the details on the Partner Platform Marketing Automation Manager here
CRMs: Connect with Your Clients and Prospects
CRMs (Customer Relationship Management systems) bring that human touch. The human connection brings the personalization prospects need to become customers, and customers need to become long-term clients. While marketing automation provides context on where a lead came from and what they’re interested in, a CRM helps producers implement a targeted outreach strategy to bring the lead home.
Critical CRM uses include using it to:
- See the complete prospect journey, including the last contact
- Understand a particular individual’s or segment’s interest and concerns
- Receive daily reminders to stay in touch and follow-up at a determined pace
- Send alerts to remind of scheduled calls, meetings, renewal dates, or other important events in the prospect or customer’s life
The Partner Platform Producer Results Manager (PRM) is a CRM purpose-built for independent insurance agencies. It brings all the benefits of a CRM, along with agency-specific elements like:
- User-friendly design and navigation
- One-click scheduler for follow up tasks
- Ability to create and send multiple policy applications to carriers using pre-populated ACORD forms
- Complete integration into Partner Platform, eliminating the need for third-party software and spreadsheets to track sales activities
Discover more about our Producer Results Manager CRM here
Get the Sales and Service Solutions You need with Partner Platform
Partner Platform brings the power of the CRM and marketing automation combo, along with a connected Client Portal, Agency-Branded Mobile App, and website, providing all the data agencies need to customize interactions for their prospects and customers.
And, we continue to add tools to grease the wheels of the CRM-marketing automation machine to meet the growing demands of our Partner Platform agency family. See for yourself – view a demo or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the way we do business changes, so, too, does the way we market. If you’re looking for ways to up your marketing, try these insurance marketing strategies to help your agency bring in business and grow your base(more…)
Connecting with customers is an essential part of the insurance business, and, these days, texting is a universal way of connecting with anyone. If you’re in the business of connecting, shouldn’t texting be part of your insurance software?(more…)
You’ve got a great staff, excellent service, and a customer retention record that would make any agency owner jealous. But you’re still not bringing in new customers. Why? For many, the answer is your website. You know your website is the new storefront and number one place to attract new business, but no one new is visiting.(more…)
As an industry, and as a country, we’ve been through a lot in 2020 so far. As we start to take our finger off “pause” and begin to ramp up business again, there’s a lot to think about moving forward.(more…)