Partner XE User Group to Host Conference
October 4-5, 2012, Embassy Suites, Columbus Ohio
Partner XE agencies are invited to join the NASPA board and SIS team October 4-5, 2012 at the Embassy Suites in Columbus for a day and a half of networking, educational sessions and small group training sessions with SIS and NASPA members. Sessions have been designed to benefit the actual users of the system, as well as the Agency principals.
Conference highlights include guest speakers, Cal Durland, Director of Member Relations, ACORD, Bill Tedrick, CEO, NxTech, Nathaniel Seevers, Social Media Expert, Paul Fuller, EVP – Product Management, SIS and Alex Deak, CEO, SIS. A packed agenda also includes multiple sessions on NASPA approved best practices for your agency using Partner XE and roundtable discussions that will help shape the future of your Partner XE agency management system.
Here’s a sampling of what you can expect:
- Best Practices Workflows in Partner XE – Setting your Agency up for Success!
- Real Time, Transformation Station, & Weblink – Maximizing the Time you Have Through Real Time!
- Agency Accounting Principles and Practice using Partner XE
- Social Media Marketing for the Independent Insurance Agent
- Making your Producers More Productive – Leveraging Partner XE with Some Great Sales Best Practices