The SIS team is excited to announce the release of Partner XE Version 1.9. The upgrade is packed with improvements – many of which came as a result of suggestions from our user group (NASPA) and other agency input.
“The SIS team believes the best ideas come from the people that use Partner XE every day,” said CEO Alex Deak. “Because we are committed to continuous improvement, we appreciate the feedback and input we get from NASPA. It helps us consolidate and prioritize member requests so we get the enhancements into Partner XE that have the most impact for our users.”
- Enhanced download and carrier communication
- Enhanced Search capabilities
- Enhanced security
- Improved commission tracking
- Improved applications/forms usability
- Increased ability to easily communicate with the insured
- Increased the information at your fingertips in the summary screens.
- Enhanced Commercial Policy capabilities
- Added better functionality for copying and renewing policies
- Improved Outlook integration
Looking ahead, plans are already well under way for a mid to late summer release of Version 2.0 – a whole new generation of Partner XE.