The latest version of Partner XE is almost ready, and will be released in stages over the second half of May and through June. The pre-release demonstration at our NASPA conference showcased some of Partner XE’s new capabilities, and attendees were impressed with the updates.
We invite you to get the full picture of the new Partner XE on Wednesday, May 28th at 10:30 AM EST and 3:00 PM EST when we’ll be hosting a preview webinar. This webinar will give you a chance to check out Partner XE’s latest updates such as:
- A “Policy Description” feature providing more streamlined policy categorization
- Upgraded accounting features, including new check formats and reports
- Search & Reporting enhancements that better serve client needs and provide more effective business tracking
- The “Quick Menu”, designed to improve workflow from the QuickSummary view
- Client Summary & Profile updates to bring information to the forefront of the system
These are just a few of the over 100 new features we’ve added, thanks to the suggestions of our clients. We believe these improvements will streamline your agency’s process, allowing you to better serve your clients and grow your business.
Click the links below to register for the webinar
We look forward to hearing your feedback!