Insurance Sales and Servicing Strategies
to Grow Your Agency’s Business
Jeff Yates, Executive Director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT), recently wrote an article entitled, Sales and Servicing Strategies to Grow Your Agency’s Business. His article highlights what drives today’s insurance consumers and provides tips on what independent agents should do to compete against direct online carriers. Because we feel the article is highly relevant to independent agencies and aligns with our goals at SIS, we’d like to share it with you.
Inherent in Yates’ messaging is
- That consumers value convenience and personal service and
- That efficient use of technology and web-based tools enables independent agents to effectively offer both.
In addition to several specific strategies he lists to grow personal lines, Yates points out that agents should:
- Communicate regularly and proactively with their clients
- Offer the communications options clients want
- Grow agency client interest in other online communications
- Create a strong online presence
While your Partner XE agency management system will not address all the issues he presents, our marketing features make it simple for you to communicate regularly and proactively with your clients (and prospects).
With Partner XE, email communications (and calendar appointments) from Outlook are synched with your agency management system and attached to the appropriate client’s file, so you can easily track conversations.
In addition, when you take advantage of the functions like Real-Time, Downloads, Direct Mail Marketing Link and Paperless Document Storage offered in your Partner XE agency management system, it enhances the overall efficiency of your operation and frees up more time for personal contact.