Gauging your ROI when switching agency management systems.
It is easy to look at all the things that frustrate you about your current agency management system and want to run to greener pastures. Think about it. How often have you
- Wished your agency management system was more intuitive to use,
- Thought about how great it would be to reduce or eliminate IT and server costs,
- Wished your agency management system gave you better visibility into your business so it could be managed more effectively,
- Wished you could take advantage of all those Real Time and download capabilities that are out there,
- Gotten frustrated with a vendor who keeps making you switch platforms, but then got hung up on the misconception that it would take too long to recoup your investment if you decided to switch systems?
When you switch to the cloud based Partner XE agency management system from SIS, the issues above will be a thing of the past.
The question is, however, is whether it’s worth the time and money it takes to invest in a new system.
To help you decide, we’ve put together a return on investment worksheet that we can review with you at your convenience. Just contact us and let us know you’d like to do an ROI analysis and we’ll walk you through it.
Ultimately, things to consider include your one-time upfront investment, your monthly support fees, I.T. fees, the cost of upgrading your system software for servers, third party backup server fees and more.
If you are currently running an in house server based system, think about how much you have invested in
- Routine maintenance and security patches
- Implementation of large scale patches and upgrades
- Unexpected troubleshooting/ maintenance
- Employee down-time when they have to take time off to perform the above tasks
And think about the future investments you will need to make should your server become technologically obsolete.
Since Partner XE is cloud based you are instead dealing with constant, monthly, budgetable costs (based on the number of users you have on the system) which are easily scaled as you add or drop users.
This is a huge plus when figuring ROI.
Click here or call 800-747-9273 to schedule a free agency management system assessment, consultation and ROI analysis. Once you run through the numbers, you just may decide to join the growing ranks of agencies nationwide who are switching to Partner XE.