With Facebook, Timing Can be Everything
Since we have been talking about social media lately, and since more and more independent insurance agents appear to be using it successfully. It seemed like a good idea to pass along some insights and Facebook tips we gained while reading a recent Mashable Business blog post, HOW TO: Improve Engagements on Your Brand’s Facebook Page [STATS]
The stats presented in the Mashable post are taken from a new report by Buddy Media, a social media marketing company.
- Brands that posted outside of business hours had 20% higher engagement rates.
- Daily Facebook engagement has three peaks: early morning (7 a.m. EST), after work (5 p.m. EST) and late at night (11 p.m. EST).
- The length of the post matters as much as the time of the post.
- Posts with 80 characters or less garnered 27% more engagement than posts that were more than 80 characters
Ask For Engagement
- If you’re looking to get Likes on a post, all you have to do is ask.
Partner XE by SIS is the leading web based agency management system designed to give you all the capabilities required to run your agency today and well into the future at a price point you’ll appreciate. That’s why over 500 agencies have chosen Partner XE and SIS to help them grow their business. If you are interested in learning more about SIS or our Partner XE agency management system please give us a call at 800-747-9273 or fill out a short contact form and one of our representatives will be in touch soon.