As Client Services Director at Strategic Insurance Software (SIS), I get the chance to hear directly from clients on how our Partner XE management system affects insurance agency workflows. We’re constantly working to improve the Partner XE experience, offering frequent updates to the system.
These updates are designed to help agencies run better, faster, and more efficiently. Yet in those first few days of a new release, our team is often flooded with the same questions:
“Why another update?”
Vince Lombardi once said, “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” We believe the same.[bctt tweet=”Vince Lombardi once said, “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” We believe the same.” via=”no”] As our clients’ agencies grow, they require new and improved features like:
- Easier certificate management
- Better document storage and organization
- Locked descriptions and producers for policy downloads
These are just a few of our most recent updates, and only a fraction of the enhancements yet to come. We know our customers need an agency management system that keeps up with the growth and change in the insurance industry. Which brings us to our next question:
“Who decided on these changes?”
Every Partner XE update is 100% client-driven. Our system improvements come from agency feedback and are agency-tested and approved. Our Customer Support team and Company Leadership are always accessible and available to talk with users about their Partner XE experience. Each agency suggestion is recorded and reviewed.
The decision to implement a new feature or change comes from all areas of the company: from Sales to Customer Support and Product Management to Development. Other factors, such as complexity, number of agencies requesting the change, and impact play a role in the decision to implement something new.
Management system updates are designed to help agencies work faster and better, but implementation can be challenging. Around update time we tend to hear:
“How can we better prepare for the next release?”
The first step is acknowledging the need to prepare, so agencies asking this question are on the right track. To accommodate all users, we offer:
- Interactive training webinars: We recognize our clients have a job to do and don’t have a lot of time to learn about the changes in each release, so we schedule webinars at multiple times to accommodate schedules. For those who can’t attend, we post the webinar on our PartnerNet client portal to view at any time.
- Always available online resources: We dedicate a QuickGuide to each new feature or enhancement. Guides include step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, all available on PartnerNet. We’ve also included links to these guides in Partner XE so users can get the help they need the moment they need it.
- One-step installation: Many improvements require changes on both servers and local computers. Through the years, we have worked to improve the ease of upgrading. Most updates simply require new files be downloaded to local workstations.
The SIS team is here to help
No matter how great the video or detailed the steps, sometimes our clients simply want to talk to a person. Our Customer Support team is always there. If clients have an issue to talk through, they can email Customer Support and get an almost immediate response. Whether by phone or email, our team is there to ensure each agency experiences a smooth workflow.
We believe in listening to our clients, helping them challenge the status quo, and invest in an agency management system that is investing in them. To find out more about the Partner XE system, the SIS team, and how we can help improve your agency operations, contact us at 800.747.7005, Option 6 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!