Whether it’s a quick morning jog, coffee in the car, or a shot of espresso at your favorite cafe, we all have a part of our morning routine that gives us that “Hello, today!” boost. Could your agency use that jolt, too?
Whether its tech tips, marketing tricks, news and information, or anything in-between, take advantage of the advice and inventiveness provided by great minds in the industry.
A recent post from Agency Nation hit on some of the best resources out there. Below are some of our favorite resources from the list.
Get targeted resources on perpetuation, cyber security, and more with the SIS eGuides
6 Online Insurance Resources to Follow
- Agency Nation: Though specific resources are named on the list, the site itself has a wealth of information. Choose from articles, podcasts and a weekly video show uncovering the latest trends and tactics in independent insurance.
- Insurance Thought Leadership: True to its name, this site brings together great minds in the industry. Read articles, listen to podcasts, or check out one of three blogs, including one focused on innovation.
- The GROW Program: Stemmed from a social and digital marketing business, GROW offers a blog and podcast for agencies looking to hone branding and expand exposure.
Check out another great resource: the SIS Blog
- Carrie Reynolds: Carrie has been at it since 1996, including creating her own brand, Insurance Goddess. Show co-owns her family-run agency and goes full throttle in insurance branding and marketing.
- Coverager: With a focus on insurance tech, Coverager is a curation of what’s up with insurance, innovation, and the tools that make it happen. Check out its “Coverage Ponders” section for engaging articles.
- Agency Checklists: Based out of Massachusetts, this site provides the latest in agency, insurer, fraud, and other industry news. It’s the straight facts owners need to make the best decisions for their business.
See the full list at Agency Nation!
Keeping the Conversation Going
The conversation about improving your agency doesn’t have to stop at gaining tips and tricks. Keep the conversation growing by sharing your insights with your colleagues. We encourage Partner XE users to share their latest ideas through our Partner XE user community.
Read about one of our recent Partner XE Community Regional Learnings
Whether it’s meeting at our regular Regional Learnings, shaping the Partner XE experience as a member of a workgroup or connecting on our regular monthly webinars, it’s important for the Partner XE community to connect in order to grow.