Yes, we’re still talking about why you need to become a paperless insurance office. Whether it’s saving money, increasing efficiency, or serving customers better, paperless practices hit them all.
U.S. companies spend over $120 billion each year printing paper forms – that’s a lot of money wasted on something that could have been processed digitally at no cost. In insurance, close to 60% of personal lines agencies and almost half of commercial lines agencies have seen the light and transitioned to paperless. Each saw a 10% jump in paperless agencies in the last two years (source). With trends like this, why are you holding out?
Get steps on how to become a paperless agency on the SIS blog
Why Hasn’t Your Agency Gone Paperless?
“We don’t have time.” “It’s too big of a transition.” “We lack the right infrastructure.”
While these responses may be true, they’re still not reason enough to resist going paper-free. Paperless agencies reap benefits that far outweigh any costs, such as:
- Boost productivity with tech like e-signature, fillable PDFs, and downloadable forms.
- Increase customization through easy to update in-house forms that collect only the info you need so clients can onboard in the fewest steps possible.
- Hasten customer service as employees no longer have to search through files to find the right document.
- Improve organization through well thought out file structures that you can update in seconds.
Discover more on why your customers want paperless here
- Slash budgets by eliminating printer purchases and repairs, ink and paper costs, and even postage.
- Protect information with secure infrastructure to store forms and data, and worry less about losing paper forms due to natural disaster or human error.
- Establish better E&O protection by avoiding human error in hearing or writing something incorrectly, and enhance your paper trail with digital records all held in one place.
- Reduce wait times. especially around signing a new customer. E-signature alone has cut an 11-day transaction down to only 48 hours (source).
Read our “Go-to Guide to Paperless” to find out more
Make Paperless Easy with Partner Platform
Eliminate all your paperless excuses with the Partner Platform agency management suite. Partner’s integrated systems make paperless easy to implement, and our top-notch service team makes the transition to paperless processes effortless.
Plus, the cloud-based system allows you to access Partner Platform anywhere, so you can complete paperless transactions on-the-go. And, our data facilities hold the CompTIA Security Trustmark+ rating, the highest Security Trustmark available, meaning your data is safe from harm. Find out more about what Partner Platform has to offer your agency. Get in touch at 800.747.7005, Option 6 or request a demo today.