There are many things we put off in life: dentist appointments, paying our taxes, that last nagging home improvement project. Whatever they are, these delayed tasks tend to be more of a hassle simply because we put them off.
Now is the time to cross it off!
We hear from our partner agencies that they are resisting perpetuation planning because they don’t know where to start. That’s why we’ve put time and effort into creating resources on this topic. Below are just some of the many tools at your disposal to help plan your agency’s transition.
Perpetuation Planning Resources
- Where to Go with Succession Planning: see the positives and negatives of the different ways to pass on agency ownership.
- Dos and Don’ts of Internal Perpetuation: how to successfully transition your agency to a family member.
- Trends in Agency Perpetuation: see how other agencies handle perpetuation.
- Perpetuation eGuide: comprehensive guide on transitioning your agency.
- Perpetuation and Your Agency Management System: the top five ways your management system can be leveraged to support succession.
Your Best Resource to Plan Ahead
One of the most important aspects of perpetuation planning is organizing agency records. The best tool for keeping those records in order is the hub of your agency data: your management system.
Start now by organizing agency data the way you want with personalized workflows and custom reporting, both of which are offered through Partner XE. These simple enhancements make it easy for you and you staff to enter and track data, setting you up for a successful transition.
Check out more Partner XE capabilities here. We’re always available to help your agency serve better, work more efficiently, and reach your goals. Get in touch with us today to schedule a demo and find out more on the Partner XE system.